Right to Use Website & Content
You may access, view, produce and print the content on this site for informational and non-commercial purposes provided you include a prominent written acknowledgement of NNZ's rights in the relevant content.
Purchase of Goods
NNZ endeavours to ensure information on this site is current and accurate, and it has been compiled in good faith. NNZ will endeavour to correct any errors on this site but does not accept any liability for mistakes or out-of-date information.
Third Party Websites & Hyper-linking
All links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within NNZ are provided for the user's convenience only, and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites, or of the information contained in those websites, nor of organisations or people referred to. If you have comments or questions relating to sites linked to this one, they should be directed to the relevant region or organisation. NNZ does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or people who may have off-site links to this website.
All intellectual property on this site, including without limitation, the text, graphics and copyright works is owned by NNZ or used by NNZ under licence from the copyright owner. All photos remain copyright of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any format without obtaining written permissions from the photographer.
Written content from this website may be used for personal, non-commercial purposes, with acknowledgement of NNZ's rights.
For permission to use NNZ logos please email email@example.com with your request including the reason you require use of any of these logos. Registration, Password & Security Responsibilities
Certain products, services and information on this site, and certain parts of this site, are available only to registered users.
To become a registered user you must:
- Complete a registration form and receive confirmation from NNZ of your successful registration.
- Be over the age of 18, or have the express permission of your parent or legal guardian.
- Provide accurate, complete and current information on your registration form.
NNZ reserves the right to decline an application for registration at its absolute discretion. Registered users will have a selected username and password. If you are a registered user of this website, you will be responsible for all use of the website through use of your username and password. You are responsible for keeping your username and password secure and secret.
The password you select should not relate to any readily accessible data such as your name, birth date, address and telephone number, driver's licence or passport, neither should it be an obvious combination of letters and numbers such as sequential or the same numbers. If you believe an unauthorised person knows your password, you must notify NNZ immediately and change your password as soon as possible.
The information provided on this site is for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this site must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the products, services and information for their particular use.
All Liability Excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this Website or the content on, or accessed through, it, or any Products or Services obtained from the Website;
- NNZ will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this Website, or the content on, or accessed through, this Website; and
- NNZ will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with any Products or Services obtained from this Website.
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded or limited by the above. If you are using this Website or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
Terms of Trade
Purchase of Products
All goods displayed on this website which are sold to you by us from this website [or our agents] are subject to these terms. Acceptance
You will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms of trade when you confirm an order for goods by sending your order form to NNZ or its agents. Once your order has been accepted by us this will constitute a binding contract for the supply of the goods or services on these terms of trade. Price & Payments
For all goods or services ordered by you, you must pay the price for the goods or services specified on our site at the time your order is accepted by us. All prices are in New Zealand dollars. All payments are to be made by credit card (we accept Visa and Mastercard), cheque or money order. We may contact you directly to confirm your payment information.
Product prices are quoted are inclusive of goods and services tax payable to New Zealand customers under the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985. Postage and delivery charges are as stated on the purchase order for each relevant mailing area and all such costs must be paid by you. You must pay any other applicable taxes, import duties, levies or tariffs which may be payable (if any).
The price of the goods we provide may be altered by us without notice but we may from time to time notify you of any alteration to the price of the goods by posting such alterations on our website. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that prices recorded on this website for the goods are accurate but we reserve the right to correct any errors that we become aware of. All pricing errors will be corrected as soon as possible and if you have placed an order before the pricing error is corrected, we will notify you as soon as possible.
We will use reasonable endeavors to deliver goods ordered within [21 days] from the date we receive and accept your order. This is subject to stock availability but if we anticipate that you will not receive the goods within that time we will advise the reason for the delay and the likely date of delivery. If a delay occurs, you will be asked to confirm or cancel your order.
NNZ does not accept any liability for delays in delivery of goods.
Property and risk in goods ordered will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to your specified delivery address for each relevant order.
You may return goods that are not faulty to us in their original condition within 7 days from the receipt of delivery for a refund of their purchase price provided they are in their original condition and, in the case of packaged goods, the packaging is still intact. You will need to provide a proof of purchase if you are returning of goods. All freight costs will be borne by you and no refund of freight charges will be made by us.
Faulty goods must be returned to us as soon as possible. Where the goods provided to you are faulty, freight charges will not be borne by you.
We will either credit your credit card account or send a cheque refund to you.
We may amend these Terms from time to time and if you continue to order goods from us after the amendments, you will be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
These terms of trade are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of New Zealand.
All trade marks, trade names, copyrights, patents and other intellectual property rights used in connection with or embodied in the goods (including without limitation their design and specifications, and all documentation relating to the goods) will be and remain the sole property of NNZ or the supplier of the goods.
If NNZ does not insist upon compliance with any provisions of these Terms, such failure does not constitute a waiver of that provision and NNZ will be entitled to insist upon compliance with all provisions of these terms at any time.
If any provision or part of a provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable then that provision or part thereof will be severed and the remaining provisions will continue to be binding and have full force and effect on you and us.
Netball New Zealand’s Promotion
Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The Promotion is offered by Netball New Zealand Incorporated (the Promoter) of Level 1, Windsor Court, 128 Parnell Road, Auckland 1052.
- The Promotion commences at 09hrs00mins, December 1, 2017 and concludes at 10hrs00mins, December 13, 2017 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
- Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) and their immediate family members or any other person working on behalf of Netball New Zealand are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledges that the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is one prize pack (varies) to be won each day of the promotion. There are 12 prize packs in total to be won. Sizes in prize packs that include merchandise vary and are not able to be exchanged.
- How to Enter: entry in the Netball New Zealand's competition is open to all New Zealand residents and is subject to these Terms and Conditions. To enter the Promotion, entrants must submit an answer to a specific question on the daily post during the Promotional Period on the official Netball New Zealand Facebook page.
- To enter, you must have actioned clause (6) during the Promotion Period. A person can be entered into the draw more than once if he/she completes clause (6) more than once during the Promotion Period.
- Failure to action part of clause (6) may result in the entry being invalid and/or the Promoter being unable to supply the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, and by their entry into the Promotion each entrant consents to the Promoter exercising this right, to validate and check the authenticity of entries.
- One winning entry will be randomly selected (from each correct answer submitted) by the promoter at 10hrs00mins, the morning following the post during the Promotional Period. A total of 12 winners will be chosen during the Promotional Period (one each day).
- The Prize Winners will be notified via Facebook by the Promoter and the entrant will be advised that their entry has won.
- The Prize Winner will be asked to supply the address that the prize pack needs to be delivered to.
- Should the Prize remain unclaimed by a Prize Winner/s or a Prize Winner/s cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw, the Prize will be forfeited and a further random prize draw from among the remaining eligible entries will take place 72 hours after prior selection.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable, or transferable.
- The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the Prize. If the Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that Prize for a prize of equivalent value.
- If for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures of any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate this Promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with any suspension, modification or termination, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Incomplete, inaccurate or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility by the Promoter is accepted for non-receipt for any reason of an entry.
- Any cancellation, suspension or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promotion website www.netballnz.co.nz
- The Prize Winner/s must be willing to have his or her full name and image shared publically as part of any marketing and PR promotion by the Promoter and its partners after accepting the Prize, and the Prize Winner/s shall not receive any additional compensation in respect of this. This includes but is not limited to social media, event and team websites and media releases.
- Information on How to Enter and all details on the Promotion advertisement form part of these Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency, the Terms and Conditions below prevail. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions will be posted on www.netballnz.co.nz for the duration of the Promotion. The Promoter may, at its own discretion, choose not to award the Prize in the event that an entrant has breached these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
- Entrants may access, and request correction of, their personal information held by contacting the Promoter at PO Box 99710, Newmarket, Auckland 1149.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- Facebook: any Promotion run through or in connection with Netball New Zealand’s social media accounts (including the Silver Ferns Facebook and Twitter accounts) is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with those social media platforms and entrants acknowledge that applicable social media platforms have no liability to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants agree to fully release applicable social media platforms from any and all liability in relation to their participation in this Promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion is to the Promoter and not to applicable social media platforms.